The days are long but we sure are enjoying ourselves. Many times we are out of our comfort zone, as we are being trained to be proselyting missionaries, which we will not be once we get to Nauvoo. Jonny has not changed much and is giving our cute teachers a bad time. They are too kind to him to tell me to knock it off, so I guess I am the one to tell him (nothing new there). I told them to take everything he says the opposite and they will then have the truth. I have been doing this my entire 45 years of marriage to him, maybe that's why we are still married.
No pictures again as I just never seem to remember to do it until the end of the day. We didn't eat dinner in the cafeteria as neither one of us liked the menu, so after taking a 1 hour nap, (Why is it when you sit most of the day you need a nap at 4:30?), we went to Cafe Rio (a must when you come to Utah)for dinner. It was very good but so crowded there
.Had to make one more stop at Costco as I needed some new makeup. I had purchased new makeup just before I left and I look like a ghost. Its too light, and I have the biggest bags under my eyes. Must be something I am allergic to? Hopefully tomorrow when I put the darker make up on I will look like I am from Carlifornia and no bags!!! Wishful thinking.
After went to Jeff's for our nightly visit with the grandchildren. Jeff had a soccer game which he was the goalie. He was awesome. Where did my children get their athletic ability? He plays basketball in the morning before school, then is at school for 10 hours, comes home for dinner with family, then plays soccer, oh to be young again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment