Our mission teacher's informed us that we all passed our classes and are ready to embark to the next level. We have I think only 2 more days of training and this time it will be about being in the Visitor Center in Nauvoo. I maybe in the Visitor Center in Carthage but Jonny won't. He will cget the extra training just in case. I cannot explain the feelings we had yesterday at all of our meetings. When they say the spirit is so strong in the omMTC I now know what they are talking about. It was very emotional saying good bye to some of the friends we have made that will be moving on to other areas. We were especially close to the Meng's from Logan Utah, who are going to be serving in Russia. Hopefully we will be able to come to Logan and visit them when they return in 18 months. Here is some pictures of our group. We had so much fun with them.
Nicole is going to give me the final tutorial on how to post pictures on this blog, only this time I am going to take notes. One funny note about yesterday, in our final big group meeting we were asked if there was anyone that would like to comment on their experience this week and what experience stood out that they would like to share. Jonny raised his hand and said how impressed he was at the young missionaries that are there and how kind they are to us senior missionaries. He said they are only 19 & 21 years old and have so much energy and those of us that are 39 & 40 years old, we marvel at their enthusiasm. Of course this got a laugh as most of us are 60 - 75 years old.
I think I am finally done shopping, as I bought 3 pairs of shoes tonight and that should do it for now. Don't hold me to this, as I never seem to run out of things I need to shop for.
No comments:
Post a Comment