Friday, March 9, 2012

Jared's 3rd Birthday

Today is little Jared's birthday and he spent most of the day doing guy things with Papa.  They went to Cabela's for lunch and shot animals in the shooting gallery, and viewed all the big fish in the fish tanks.  Nicole and I went shopping for the birthday party.  They have a great Costco here.  I could have spent a lot of money here if I wasn't going to be leaving in 3 days. 

I was just interrupted by the birthday boy to go and say prayers with him and his family.  He said the prayer all by himself and only needed help with the names of the everyone.  He had trouble saying Courtney's name until Jeff told him it was Coco.  After the prayer I came back into the kitchen to finish writing this when Jared came back to give me a good night hug and kiss.  He is such a sweetie pie.  Being a Nana is the greatest.

1 comment: