Wednesday, March 21, 2012

On our way

Today was our last day at the MTC and we were all very anxious to be on our way.   I don't know what has happened to my clothes but I had to sit on my suitcase just to zip it up.  After stopping off to kiss our 2 grandsons Jared and Cam we were off on our trip back to Nauvoo.  We are supposed to report on Saturday between 10 - 2.  There are 30 of us going to Nauvoo.

I will download pictures when I can get everything out of the truck.  I don't like living out of suitcases.  We are in Green River Wy. tonight.  I was wearing my missionary badge when we checked in at the Hampton Inn.  The lady at the desk was a member and gave us some good information on the area and where the best Mexican Restaurant was in town.  We would have never found it as it was not on the main road.  We only have a 1000 more miles to go.  We are not going to set the alarm clock and see how long we will sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment